Be Amorgos leverages the extensive international expertise of its founder – Gerard Doolin
Gerard is an internationally experienced senior legal counsel and negotiator, with over 17 years experience in relation to the development, use and provision of technology systems. In particular he has engaged in technology consulting, development, and implementation and outsourced services engagements.
He has worked for 2 global IT consultancy groups and represented other global and SME providers, users, investors and early stage companies engaging with business teams in the ANZ, Asia-Pacific, North American, UK and European markets.
Working in the context of international business negotiation and its culture has given him deep expertise concerning:
- Technology solutions and their architecture
- The alignment of technical delivery context with commercial, financial and legal risks
- The management of relationships and negotiating desired contractual outcomes and creating related processes.
His experience includes:
- 5 years as the Senior Negotiation lead (inbound dependent IT outsourced systems) for EDS Australia in Sydney
- 5 years for the Accenture group – Accenture Australia and 4 years as Deputy UK Counsel for Avanade UK
- 3 years in a 2-man specialist IT providers legal practice group at Bird & Bird LLP (formerly Truman Hoyle Partners) in Sydney
- Acting Head of Legal for a specialist Energy/FS/Technology systems management consultancy, Baringa Partners LLP in London
His qualifications include: