Tailored for the technology sector, we support the management of contractual relationships
Suppliers, channel service providers or customers in the provision or use of technology solutions usually seek these contractual outcomes:
- Aligned and reasonable contractual terms with counterparties
- Structures that enable revenue growth (incl. via alliance) and cost efficiencies
- Efficient internal processes and templates for contractual engagement
- Conflict avoidance and continuance of commercial relationships
Achieving these outcomes can involve greater risk or complexity when an organisation moves from domestic to international market engagement.
Based on extensive experience, our Services can engage in any of these contract categories:
- Bid support for solution implementation or outsourced services (local, regional, global)
- Software development, implementation, integration and/or service provision (on premise and/or cloud) & support and maintenance
- SaaS and PaaS delivery models
- Transformational consulting
- Application or infrastructure outsourcing (on premise and/or cloud transformation)
- Preferred supplier services frameworks
- Strategic alliances/channel partner engagement incl. distribution, reselling, teaming, sub-contracting, joint venturing or other partnering (local, regional, global)
- Support for investment or divestment, acquisition or mergers specifically due diligence or integration review, restructure and harmonisation.